In order to maintain your pet’s good health, it is important for you to schedule regular checkups and practice preventive care at home. This can often save you money in the long run by keeping your pet healthy and less likely to develop illnesses that could become very expensive to treat. From comprehensive wellness exams to diagnostic services, Lafayette Road Veterinary Hospital is a full service small animal clinic ready to help you take good care of your pets.
Our services include:
- Preventative medicine including heartworm and flea preventatives
- Surgical services including soft tissue surgery as well as spay/neuter
- Orthopedic procedures including bone fracture repair, ACL repair corrective surgery, joint fusion and more
- Diagnostics including in house laboratory testing, x-rays, and ultrasound
- Dentistry including routine prophylaxis, oral surgery, and routine preventative care
- Arthritis care including pain management and nutritional counseling
- Geriatric care and weight management
- Boarding and grooming on a limited basis
Please call 317-926-2467 or e-mail if you have questions or to make an appointment.